I need some advice

(Not an Expert Opinion)

I think 4 is the best technically. I think the others are good shots with some problems.

thanks for all the opinions.

and more opinions before i go print off the pics?

I would definitely PP the pier and do it... that's just me though... the tree seems to have to much blur to soon, and not enough detail

The tree shot is kinda grainy and I find that theres too much black dead space at the bottom. I really like the detail in the first one..if your looking for something to stand out I think #1 or the last one will stand out more than the tree shot !

By the time you read my post you might've already printed it out, but I would def go with the tree shot. Like crimsonandwhite said the tree will def stand out. It's a very interesting pic, and immediately jumped out at me. I spent the most time looking at that one out of all the others. The pier shot is cool, I like the perspective but it could have been taken at a different time of day with more dramatic lighting. i.e. sunset/sunrise dusk/dawn. Keep at it, and let us know which one you went with.

Wow, I'm surprised at how many of you pick the tree shot. I don't love it. Technically it leaves a lot to be desired. It's totally out of focus. I love depth of field blur, but this looks like hand shake blur. Yes, the concept is very artistic, but the execution was poor (Can you take another shot of that tree? It's worth a second try)

I like either #1 or, if you could up the contrast and boost saturation, the pier.

I agree with AmberBella. Things out of focus do NOT go well with judges.

I prefer the pier because I feel in #1 the flower and the butterfly are fighting for the focus of the picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back