i need some advices

Adorama only ships to the US, but if you feel like making a 440 mile drive to new york you could pick up your order...

I'll pass. I googled rent lenses canada, too bad its like 50.00 a day to rent here with your choice of 3 nikon lenses. :lmao::lol:

+ another for renting. I rent from a local store in Colorado and if you rent on a Friday, you get the equipment for the entire weekend and only pay for 1 day rental! I love it!

Prices vary, but for the 50mm 1.8 it's 5/day!

Check with some local photogs in your area and see if they know of any store in state that rent out equipment.

Get to know your settings first, even if you buy a big expensive lens, you'll still fubar the images if you have the wrong settings, lighting, etc. I just did my first budiour (sp) session and forgot to change my ISO setting when we moved from a dimly lit area to a well lit area!

yes, i spent my first year with a D-SLR shooting with the kit 18-55, so I had a good understanding on its controls and such, which makes using any other lens much easier, having a grasp on what you can and can't do with your camera also gives you a better idea of what to expect from a new/different lens.

Most reactions

Back