i need some help

That must be the ones that our former neighbor hung out on the line. Every time we had a BBQ or people over,her wash was out. It made for good shade, but I always believed if a good wind came up, it would drag her house away.

lmao!!!! :lmao:

The trunk of a Oldsmobile Delta 88....You can put three grown men in there and it's smaller than the car on the whole.

Or the trunk of my Grand Marquis. My grandkids run around in there without hitting there head and it's roomy enough for long trips.

here's the filing cabinet

[IMG pulled]

And here I was asking so I could say the collapsable dosen't count but never the less it's a five tall three foot wide and is one of the few larger than mine.

My brother used to work in a factory producing filing cabnits, I had quite the selection of misfits to choose from including collapsable sixers. The one I have has never been set up so I am not sure off hand how big it would be.

I'll get some pics of my big guy....I ain't done repainting it yet but....

Or the trunk of my Grand Marquis. My grandkids run around in there without hitting there head and it's roomy enough for long trips.

Mid sized Marquis is not bad for trunk space either (I litterally have all interier parts except the seats and catpet in there:)) but it's not quite the three body trunk of the 88 my sister had.

Most reactions

Back