I need some help....

Rockoutperfect

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little over a year ago I was at a garage sale and I happen to find an old photograph. The woman sold it to me for $1. I had never heard of the photographer but I was very intrigued to find out who they were. I have been searching all over to find some information and I keep coming up empty handed. If anyone could help me find out who the photographer is or anything about the photo I would appreciate it so much.
20141013_121333.jpg

Close-ups of the signature(s) would help. Is there anything on the back? Oddly enough, I may have a clue, but I will have to dig a book out of my "library" to be sure.

Open the picture in a new tab Tired - its shown fullsize (might have to click on the picture again to magnify it in the browser window)

Close-ups of the signature(s) would help. Is there anything on the back? Oddly enough, I may have a clue, but I will have to dig a book out of my "library" to be sure.
There is nothing on the back. I wish there was honestly. The signature reads "k.koyama".

Looks like K. Koyama Aurora Studio located in Zamboanga in the Philippines. The only thing I could find was a passing mention of this studio in an article about another photographer here Zamboanga Arts and Culture IcelleARTicles - Kenji Uchida (1895-1945?)
I found that same article. I also found a website that auctions old photos but they want you to start a "free trial" before you can really get any access to anything. Thank you for helping though. I do appreciate the effort.

Most reactions

Back