I need to stop...

cal_gundert05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...buying cereal, because I LOOOVE it so much; I ate nearly an entire bag of generic-brand Frosted Flake look-alikes today :pig: (you know, the big bags that don't come in boxes). Man, did my stomach hurt at work today. But the bag is gone now...out of sight, out of mind.

...I should probably stop putting off my laundry, too. There's a big pile of it in the corner of my room. But having clean laundry is really more of a luxury than a necessity. :D

For dinner tonight, i made a stir fry instead of having another box of Kraft Mac n' Cheese.

Very satisfying!

cal_gundert05 said:
...buying cereal, because I LOOOVE it so much; I ate nearly an entire bag of generic-brand Frosted Flake look-alikes today :pig: (you know, the big bags that don't come in boxes). Man, did my stomach hurt at work today. But the bag is gone now...out of sight, out of mind.

...I should probably stop putting off my laundry, too. There's a big pile of it in the corner of my room. But having clean laundry is really more of a luxury than a necessity. :D

I do that with the Malt-o-Meal Cocoa Pebbles wannabe cereal. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

MmMmMmmm.. Chocolate Dino Bites...

Malt-o-Meal also has these new Blueberry Muffin Tops cereal that is realllly good.

hobbes28 said:
MmMmMmmm.. Chocolate Dino Bites...

Malt-o-Meal also has these new Blueberry Muffin Tops cereal that is realllly good.

YEAH! I KNEW I LIKED YOU FOR A REASON! I love that stuff. I don't get sick of it.

I buy the huge bags that are almost $5, and equal to like 4 boxes of the brand name stuff. :p

core_17 said:
I buy the huge bags that are almost $5, and equal to like 4 boxes of the brand name stuff. :p

Try eating one of those bags in a single day:drool:

cal_gundert05 said:
Try eating one of those bags in a single day:drool:

I don't eat QUITE that fast...but I can devour a bag fairly quickly..specially since I'm not with my boyfriend anymore,a nd I don't really cook often.

If theres one thing America has over England.... its choice of cereal!... you guys always get the HUGE variety of strange marshmallow bits and wierd combinations in your cereals..... we seem to just get the basic ones....

.... mind you, i proably wouldnt like them anyway... i hated lucky charms.. yuk..

(btw im just jealous cuz i cant have most cereals anymore... nut allergy :er: )

Archangel said:
If theres one thing America has over England.... its choice of cereal!... you guys always get the HUGE variety of strange marshmallow bits and wierd combinations in your cereals..... we seem to just get the basic ones....

.... mind you, i proably wouldnt like them anyway... i hated lucky charms.. yuk..

(btw im just jealous cuz i cant have most cereals anymore... nut allergy :er: )

Bite your tongue! Lucky Charms are so good! I live for them!

i wouldn't feed my dog Lucky Charms.

that stuff is NAAAASTY. :puke:

:lol:

Most reactions

Back