I need your prayers

:hug:::hug:::hug::

Heartfelt condolences to you Corry!

Awww no. This is sad. One blow too many. I have no more grandparents (haven't had any since 1988, when my dad's mom died as the last of the set of four), and both my mother and mother-in-law have already died, too. It is sad.

I so hope your cousin will get back any time soon now and then heal! I sooo hope.

My cousin went missing at 17, and was searched for for four weeks. No news. No sign (just a very ominous one that made us fear the worst all the time). Then they found him 20kms down the river ... he had drowned.

Those are hard times.
I know how you feel.

Corry I am so sorry for your loss. I know there aren't any words that I can say to ease your pain but please know that we are thinking of you and your family through this very difficult time. Several times I have gone to call you but I didn't want to call at a bad time. I think you still have my cell number, please know you can call at anytime day or night if you need to talk :hug::

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Gramma is in a better place now. Her quality of life had gone down considerably in the past couple of months, and especially in the past few weeks. She was suffering, and it was just her time.

To those of you who have PMed me, I've read them, I just haven't replied yet...I'll try to get to it at some point...and again, thank you for your good thoughts.

Gramma, give Grampa a big hug for me, and tell him I miss him. And if you see Nicole knocking on the door, hold it shut and tell her to come back home...it's not her time yet. She still has a whole life to live here on earth.

I know how you feel .. believe me:hugs:

Afraid I know what you are going through all to well. Be strong!!!!!!!!!! Positive energy is being sent to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace to the gods.

Love & Bass

It's day 12, and still no new progress. This is starting to get to me. Each day ticks by, and still no purposeful movements....still no signs of waking up.

I can't imagine this world without little Nicole. She's taken up such a big part of my heart for 17 years now....she has to wake up. She has to get well.

I can't handle this. Tonight was my first night to not go down to the hospital, and I work the next 3 nights, as well, and have finals during the day. This is too much....I can't do it....and I can't stay away for that long.

I still haven't been able to go back to see her....only her mom and dad are allowed to. I want to be able to hold her hand and tell her how many people love her, and how many people are praying for her...I want to be able to tell her that if I could trade her places I would.

I just can't handle this anymore. Please don't stop praying for her.

I am so sorry to hear the news of your grandmother. I am still thinking of you and your family, and wishing for your Nicole to pull through.

Thanks for all of your continued thoughts and prayers. At this moment Nicole is still in a coma. We are hoping her body just needs time to heal.

sometimes it just needs time, you never know.

hoping and praying.

It's been 20 days now, and she still has not woken up.

This is so hard. I feel so tired and broken down, and I can't even let myself think for more than a second that I have anything at all to complain about, because at least I'm able to feel tired and broken down.

I just can't describe how horrible this all is.

Most reactions

Back