I never thought for one moment I'd ever take shots as good as these

Awesome, caputres. Truly inspiring and makes me want to work harder to achieve these results.

Well I don't frequent this part of the forum as much as I should, it looks like, cause I totally missed this thread. WOW, Andy, you have quite the camera to be able to take shots that good :D. Of course we all know it's not the camera but the photographer and you are one of the best, and I mean it.

Trust me its the camera ;)

*adds to the ego boost*
well you deserve it for taking shots like that - wonderful shots -- I really can't see any faults - and I really looked hard.
Great work!

your too kind and no your not keeping my 300mm :lol:

*drops dead*.......

OMG there are that bad I've killed someone :lol:

WOW.....just ...WOW

cheers

4, 7, and 9 do it for me!!!

4, I want one!

7, Excellent composition!

9, What a classical image!

many thanks

That's a few wows!

Out of which the largest wow is the first one!
Originally Posted by LaFoto
You never thought you would ever take shots as good as these?
I always KNEW you would one day!
I had faith in you!
They don't come as a surprise to me!!!
You ARE this good!
How come you did not know???
No kidding here. Honest. No kidding. I mean every word I say.

many thanks, guess its because I don't really believe in myself
Well, you've got no choice but yield to the majority here ! :wink:

Nope, I'll never think of myself as a good photographer. If I did I'd give up

Whoa! truly amazing and beautiful pictures :) and I bet your sick of saying thanks! haha

yes :er: :lol: cheers

My jaw literally dropped at that Barn Owl shot. Simply stunning.

thanks

Awesome, caputres. Truly inspiring and makes me want to work harder to achieve these results.

thanks

does this mean you are scared now? ;)

Petrified!!!!!!!!!!

At least we think it was a smile..... It might have just been WIND or GAS!!!

just as well as you'd only of dropped it :lol:

Sadly you're probably right. :greenpbl:

Altho' I'm usually safe as long as there are no lamp posts around!!

this thread is mad old but i must say, they are amazing, i dont know how you follow birds in flight like that,

the bald eagle ones are my favorite, its my favorite animal and am getting a tattoo of one and those may be one ill use theyre so good!!

but tat great grey owl doesnt have such a great lookin face!!

cheers everyone

Dude awesome shots, I can never get in-flight birds to stay in focus, great work and composition.

Yeah, a camera with 3D tracking is pretty much a requirement. You can sometimes get lucky without it but...

If you have tracking on your camera give it a try - 1st with simple stuff like people walking, their feet, your dog or cat, household inanimate items as you pan, and stuff. Then use the practice to grab and track the birdies you want.

If it's small yard birds you'll probably need a very expensive camera with very high-speed 3D tracking but if it's a larger bird of prey I think most trackers will do a decent job.

Most reactions

Back