I officially accuse Mark ...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... I officially accuse Mark von N. (well known photog here) for stealling the SUN from Poland!!! you promised to give me a small ray at least! And what?! clouds only! AND SNOW TODAY!!! crap! Mark! Give me the sun back! SUN!!! please SUN, dear, come back, leave NZ and come here!

mentos_007 said:
... I officially accuse Mark von N. (well known photog here) for stealling the SUN from Poland!!! you promised to give me a small ray at least! And what?! clouds only! AND SNOW TODAY!!! crap! Mark! Give me the sun back! SUN!!! please SUN, dear, come back, leave NZ and come here!
I think Texas is stealing some of that Polish sun as well! :lol:

I am currently offering a special discount on sunlight for only $50/hour, limit 6 hours a day. This is the highest quality sunlight available on Earth, don't opt for cheaper and more diluted North American or European versions that may actually contain ozone.

This is an internet only, tpf only special. Act before the March 31 and we will throw in a 10 litre tub of SPF 90 sunscreen. We ship worldwide except to Australia.

A 10% surchange applies for all countries within the EU. Not responsible for any melonoma, sunburn, dehydration, mania or any other medical illness caused by sunlight. PM Chase for the rest of the fine print.

Yes we we accept all forms of credit cards and pictures of hot tpf chicks.

vonnagy said:
I am currently offering a special discount on sunlight for only $50/hour, limit 6 hours a day. This is the highest quality sunlight available on Earth, don't opt for cheaper and more diluted North American or European versions that may actually contain ozone.

This is an internet only, tpf only special. Act before the March 31 and we will throw in a 10 litre tub of SPF 90 sunscreen. We ship worldwide except to Australia.

A 10% surchange applies for all countries within the EU. Not responsible for any melonoma, sunburn, dehydration, mania or any other medical illness caused by sunlight. PM Chase for the rest of the fine print.

I'll take a weeks worth please! : )

vonnagy said:

WHAT!!!! EYYYY!!!! when we talked you wanted $5 for the Sun! Now $50 for an hour?! you freak! :p:p:p

but... you may want my photo? for the sun? I think we can reach a compromise here...

Rob said:
What's sun?

Here is a free video sample of what most of you are missing - taken a few minutes ago. (sorry for the shakiness its my first attempt to take a video with my digicam - unfortunately its 5.5mb for 8 secs - i don't know how to compress it)

finally it is a bit warmer... so warm that I could put my winter jacket to the wardrobe and now I'm nly in my leather jacket :D yay! spriong is coming... but it's raining :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back