I re-did my website!

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasnt happy with my website...it just wasnt what I was wanting. So I switched to BluDomain. I have been very happy with them so far and love my new website! :)

Can you guys look at it and tell me what you think?

www.sarahmansurphotography.com

I think it's hot.... Real professional....just upset with the prices! They're so cheap!:lol:

Very nice website.

I think it's hot.... Real professional....just upset with the prices! They're so cheap!:lol:

Very nice website.

Ok....seriously...this is something I am having a problem with. My pricing! just upped them because I was told they were too low (and they were...I will be the first to admit it!) So now I am scared because I haven't had any business since I increased them!!!

I am having a hard time in this market...there are SO many photographers around here who shouldnt be in business, but people seem HAPPY with them! :er:

Ok....seriously...this is something I am having a problem with. My pricing! just upped them because I was told they were too low (and they were...I will be the first to admit it!) So now I am scared because I haven't had any business since I increased them!!!

I am having a hard time in this market...there are SO many photographers around here who shouldnt be in business, but people seem HAPPY with them! :er:

I hear you. I think it's always difficult being a photographer. It's clearly a very misunderstood art.

I heard someone, don't remember who, but I loved what he said.
He said that you have to charge what you feel your worth, which I'm sure in your case is a lot more than 75-100 bucks...You're pictures are awesome Sarah. It depends on a lot I guess, from area, to type of photography, so I'm not sure what newb advice to give you.

But what I do know, is that you can get far in photography if you spend more time promoting your business than actually taking pictures. That website is beautifully done, so get people to go on it! Spread the word any way you can!

Good Luck, and hope to see more pictures from you Sarah!

Most reactions

Back