I really should have known better

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
So one of my dogs starts barking. She really dislikes the UPS truck or anything that sounds like it. Sure enough the UPS guy is pulling in my drive. It's long and then circles around, and the UPS guy drives by the house and around the circle and back to the house. I'm looking out the window from the table and thinking UPS guy is earlier than normal. Only this early for next day or two day deliveries. Normal UPS is in the afternoon. So, I am watching and he comes to the truck door with a medium sized box. Normally if its just a drop he scans it and leaves his pad in the truck. Well this time he's bringing the pad with him which means he needs a signature. :aiwebs_016: So, now my mind kicks into gear. I have ordered only one thing that would require a signature recently. And the box was just about the right size too. :boogie: He says good morning and I reply the same. The whole time eyeballing the box for clues. He holds out his pad for signature and I sign. He hands me the box and I am looking at the label. But the from area is really small print and hard to tell who it was from. I say thank you, and he's almost in his truck and says see ya later. I am thinking to myself it's too early for it. But then I remember reading they were rumored to be shipping from the 4th to the 7th. But the 4th was a holiday I am thinking. But still really wondering. :aiwebs_016:

So, I finally look at the to area on the label. :aiwebs_016::aiwebs_016:

It's something my wife ordered. :BangHead:

Should have known better. :048:

Man I sure do know that feeling hahaha.

Most reactions

Back