I remembered! (large-ish res. pics)

XXX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome (ahoy hoy and all that) and I remembered to post some cr*p up so here it is, and enjoy.

1bee.jpg

peepholePB.jpg

1perfectsunsetPB.jpg

theeyePB.jpg

flowersunPB.jpg

dripdripdropframedPB.jpg

1mirrorPB.jpg

admiringsomething2PB.jpg

maskPB.jpg

pondskater2aPB.jpg

hiddenPB.jpg

thepriorysmall.jpg

droppop.jpg

Sorry there are quite a few and some are quite big. I think Ive proved thta anyone can do it if they try!

Wow, xxx. Not only have you proved that you can put up photos to this board - man, you also can take photos!

I'm - stunned. Speechless. The drops! The umbrellas! Wow-wow-wow! It only BEGINS with his superlarge bee, then comes the hole in the fence... are all these photos unprocessed? In the sense of "photoshopped"? You saw things and realized, wow, this is a good one? The mirror in the hand can't be that... The umbrellas are b+w with one colour, and the eye, too, right? Yes, of course. But the abbey ruins? For example?

The drops fascinate me most, though...

Hi! Thanks :D

I generally do a lot of processing to certain kinds of pictures. With drops and landscapes I try to avoid it- the ruins one isnt edited that greatly, the sky is darkened and thats about it (I get asked if its real all the time).

The first drop photos has little or no PS work done to it, the second has an edited background and the middle drop isnt real! Ive got loads of them, they tend to be pretty popular :D The one with 3 drops in it might be going into a book, not sure though.

Most of it is just stuff Ive thoguth of and HAVE to do while the idea's on my head, so I do use a fair amount of PS tp get what i want! Only got a 4MP camera so I need it! :D

Great artwork there! You've done a wonderful job with these shots. very creative. I actually really like graphic art like this. Have a couple of coffee table books with this kind of stuff in it.

:thumbsup:

voodoocat said:
Great artwork there! You've done a wonderful job with these shots. very creative. I actually really like graphic art like this. Have a couple of coffee table books with this kind of stuff in it.

:thumbsup:

Voods, I never would have known :shock:

Excellent art work! :shock:

WOW amazing photos, I was going to tell you which were my favorites but then I kept scrolling down and saw even more amazing photos. So basically all of them are my favorites.

Most reactions

Back