i see now....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
..what my children see during church. i would have included some feet, but feared i might disrupt services by crawling around with the kids ;)

28419373-L.jpg

thank you very much for your kind words bumsrmyfriends.

Jon,

You always have the most amazing pictures. I get so much inspiration from you (and all the other great photographers here). It just amazes me how people can make beauty and art out of the simplest things.

Thanks for sharing.

John Gilmore

i love this idea, jon.... growing up in small country southern baptist churches..my views were not this elegant....(and no, we didnt do the snakes in a box under the front pew..!!! aha..aha...)

but to this day, i love to play with other peoples kids that are on the floor under the pews in front of me....!! thanks for the memories...and the great shot....

Where's the gum?! :lmao:

Kidding --

Like Aprilraven, I was right at home when I saw this shot! However, we knew whose seat to avoid . . . :confused:

Awesome !! Very unique perspective, JonMikal....umm... as always !!

Excellent shot Jon. The colours are amazing. Well done.

Terrific photo. not only the lines but the reflection of the lines on the floor that keeps drawing me deeper and deeper into the picture to the green which really stands out against the rest of the picture. Great eye for catching this, another unique perspective.

ThatCameraThingy said:
where do you get your inspiration from.
do you ever take bloopers ??

my inspiration comes from most any TPF'er, including yourself. yes, i take many a bad shot, i try not to post them. :wink:

Most reactions

Back