I See You!!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is something that struck both the deer and my intrest on a walk in our park. Thought I would see what people think about it. Comments and Critique Welcome.

13208b.jpg

Something about this looks sort of fake to me. It almost looks as if the deer were cut out of a pic and placed into this one. It may be b/c the deer is blurry, but even the reflection is sort of fake looking. I like the colors that you've gotten in the trees though. There's just something about this shot that seems strange to me though.

i agree... the picture does look fake... i think it has something to do with the superhigh contrast levels & the fuzzy exposure.

regardless, if it's real or not though, if it was toned down a little in the contrast dept. (the green & browns in the pic (not the deer) overwhelm the eye and draw attn away from the deer) it would be a little easier on the eyes and if you could have gotten a sharper image that would have been better. however, i think the composition is good and it's neat that the deer was looking at you when you took the pic... now if she would only smile ;)

it's actually a repost of a drawing I did in Illustrator hehe.

Yes, this was a project for me for a class that I am taking, This is about four photos combined to make one final composition. The deer was tough because it was taken during the middle of winter, and the bottome of his feet are missing, however, that is the exact way that he was standing, and only looked like he has two feet. Sometimes when I present something as if it were taken like a snapshot though I get better feedback. :greenpbl:

At Lawrence Photo in Springfield, Missouri, they have a picture hung up of a 2-headed elk. It's actually just a picture of two elk standing next to each other, and their legs just happened to be lined up perfectly so it just looked like one set of legs. But the elk in the back had his head tipped forward, so it looked like it had 2 heads.

ClarkKent said:
Yes, this was a project for me for a class that I am taking, This is about four photos combined to make one final composition. The deer was tough because it was taken during the middle of winter, and the bottome of his feet are missing, however, that is the exact way that he was standing, and only looked like he has two feet. Sometimes when I present something as if it were taken like a snapshot though I get better feedback. :greenpbl:

I win. :D

This is about 3 photos combined if you count the shadow that I made for the chair it's 4.

Click to see.
http://www.importvelocity.org/Photopost/data/500/1166LextcAbstract1.jpg

LEXTC said:
I win. :D

This is about 3 photos combined if you count the shadow that I made for the chair it's 4.

Click to see.
http://www.importvelocity.org/Photopost/data/500/1166LextcAbstract1.jpg

Not bad, although I think that you could use some touching up around the edges of the picture of yourself...but very impressive. And with that comes the understanding on how difficult it can be making something that usually isn't there, there and look real.

Most reactions

Back