Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hehehe!! Here are a few of my faves!!

IMG_6771copy.jpg

IMG_6775copy.jpg

IMG_6782copy.jpg

IMG_6740copy.jpg

Like 'm, but did you do some PS on the eyes in #1 and #2? They don't look okay. And in #3 her arms almost look like they're missing.

pascal

Glad to see she came out of "being shot" unharmed ;).
I like the last best, too.
Maybe the use of flash (mildly dosed) would have helped give the eyes some catchlights? Maybe catchlights would have made her eyes look more ... what? Vivid? Alive? Something like that.

The last is wonderful.

I used a 70-200mm telephoto lens on all these shots...she was too far away for a flash to be of much use.

As for photo #3, its high key...less details in the white...its supposed to be like that

I really like the last one of this series, though I would have preferred a vertical crop. I agree the fill light was needed for the first two to open up those shadows in her eyes. #3 doesn't work for me but that's personal taste I guess.

Hi shelley... that last one does it for me... beautiful light on her face... hope the 'new' business is going strong... have you met eddie vedder yet? xx

4 is obviously the best. I would like #3 exept for the fact that you loose her arms. And the others are a bit soft.

Nice photos! 1 & 4 are my favorites, but I'm not sure if I would have liked to see her arm complete and not cutoff...

Either way great photos!

Most reactions

Back