I shot the Fokker! C&C (Exposure/Crop etc)

altitude604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
threemilesfinal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw a Fokker F.27 Friendship today. Squeezed off a few shots of it on departure. To my knowledge this is the first time it's been photographed in North America.

I don't know, but it seems a bit overexposed to me. Maybe some Curve adjustment in PP would make it look better? Or is it just me? I do all my work on my only computer which is a Laptop.

I shot it in RAW so I have the original backed up in case you have the miracle solution! lol

4639560976_43d238b640_o.jpg

The panning and sharpness of the plane is nice, nice job there.

But overall, I find the picture is a bit blah. Not much going on that is interesting. Sure, the plane is there, but there are background interest elements that are missing. Some clouds, a nice sky,... could of added alot (I know, you aren't in control of weather, but hey, I'm just saying)

Seems like you are missing some contrast. The whites in the plane show a tad bit grey or not as punchy. Definately a curves or levels adjustment would make a difference.

thanks! heh yeah, it's one of the rare beautiful days here in Labrador.

so to tweak those whites, on the levels slider would i drag the highlight end further right? or adjust the mids?

i'm just getting in to doing curves so i'm not super familiar with it just yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back