i should be in bed

terri said:
Man... it's bad enough here on the forum.... I would hate to think what it would be like in person.

Oh, please. In a flash, we'd revert back to our respectful, calm, daytime-charming selves with each other...dontcha get that yet? :wink: Well, everyone but MD, maybe. :p

:lol: Lol... well at least the rest of the world would how we did......... :shock:

careful there, Wildcard, you're gettin awful close to flirting...

You guys would be so disappointed in me if I failed to speak my mind. Admit it! :bigangel:

voodoocat said:
terri said:
And maybe terri. I know she'd be ripping my clothes off with her eyes

My sweet, if you were so lucky as to have me wanting to rip your clothes off, it certainly wouldn't be with my eyes....

Oh, excuse me. Is this flirting? :shock:
RAWR!

can i be next?

md

You guys would be so disappointed in me if I failed to speak my mind. Admit it!
i do admit it- i love your beautiful mind!

note- love in the sense that i love all things bright and beautiful, not love in the romantic sense. :badangel:

note- love in the sense that i love all things bright and beautiful, not love in the romantic sense.

Disclaimer read and duly noted.....while fervently hoping we don't start routinely tacking on disclaimers to our lightest of utterances... :wink:

I knew all those pm's were lies.

lies? LIES? i meant every word!!!!! what i say out here in the forum is for everyone else's eyes! i'm tryin to throw 'em off! they can't know about our private correspond.... ooops :blulsh2:

You mean you really are Nigerian?

i think you read that wrong when you broke into her email box. the word was gargantuan, not nigerian. and i'm not even gonna tell you to what i was referring :lol: :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back