I spent the afternoon in Washington D.C.

Mitch2742

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took A LOT of photos, which you can view on my Flickr page, but I'll post a few of my favorites in here. C&C, please :)

2350992532_85a8eaeca1_b.jpg

2350986086_7c6a503dd9_b.jpg

2350149057_173e64cd3b_b.jpg

2350142143_0cbcd51b64_b.jpg

2350145037_91dd066d5f_b.jpg

2350973550_33d9d79d66_b.jpg

Cool. I am going to DuPont Circle tomorrow and take some pictures at the pillow fight. :)
http://www.pillowfightday.com/

Also, hope to get some shots of the cherry blossoms around the Tidal Basin.

Cool shots, i love DC. The first one looks noisy. Looks like there was plenty of light, so you could have used a lower ISO and a faster shutter speed/smaller aperture.

Cool shots, i love DC. The first one looks noisy. Looks like there was plenty of light, so you could have used a lower ISO and a faster shutter speed/smaller aperture.

The noise was a result of raising the exposure in Lightroom. I am actually quite fond of the noise because for some reason it feels like a picture straight out of the 60's to me.

I love how "clean" everything in Washington, DC looks... you know, sharp lines, giant white buildings, everything is so crisp and hard looking. #1 is great (I like the fellow in front :) )... I actually like all of them (noisy or not), except that #3 looks off somehow. Like the white balance is messed up, maybe? But very cool!

Ahhhhh yes the Capitol bulding. I just had an interview there not to long ago. Were you down there for the protest? Nice pictures, hope you enjoyed your stay :)

Ahhhhh yes the Capitol bulding. I just had an interview there not to long ago. Were you down there for the protest? Nice pictures, hope you enjoyed your stay :)

I was there the day after the protest, although I wish I went the day of because I would have gotten some neat pictures.

I was there the day after the protest, although I wish I went the day of because I would have gotten some neat pictures.

I'm sure you would've gotn' some fantastic pictures, but probably not worth it. If you do decide to photograph a protest don't take any equipment you can't afford to loose.

Most reactions

Back