I spy with my little eye

Great pictures. I love them both and it is really cool that you can see his teeth.

Fantastic! I wish our snakes would pose :)

i like them both. i think the first one is better though. i've been contimplating getting a pet snake for awhile. . .. should i?

Love these!!! That beady little eye peeking out of all those coils in the first (and just look at how big that last coil is!!!) is cool, and then the 'headshot' with all the detail of scales, mouth structures etc. Wow.

This guy is yours?

i like them both. i think the first one is better though. i've been contimplating getting a pet snake for awhile. . .. should i?

Snakes are not pets they are wild animals and you should respect them as that. If you want a pet, try a cat or dog. If you want a snake, make sure you know how big it's going to get. They live long (depending on the race) so you should be aware of the responsibility. Ball pythons are OK when it comes to size (I used to have two female Burman Pythons, the 2nd biggest after Anaconda) but you have to be careful when they're really small they could go anywhere. My Boa Constrictor had hidden in a (really small) loudspeaker for more than 10 days.
IMO, to have a snake you need to be a huge lover of snakes, otherwise you're gonna regret it.

/sorry for being off topic @doenoe

thats ok, but it goes for pretty much any kind of pet. You always have to think about it and get lots of info. I work in a animal shelter one morning in the week and its just sad to see that a puppy is brought in just because the owners didnt do the research and thought it all would be much easier and wouldnt take alot of time.
And yes, thats my little pet snake. Her name is Spot and she will be my pet for a long time, since she can get 25-30 years old. Only have her for 3 or so years now :) She is getting nice and fat now. She is a real looker. But she doesnt pose for me, is just have to take some shots while she is sufficating (not really, since its a dead prey that she gets)/swallowing prey or just finished the meal.

Most reactions

Back