Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I have looked at the clock 6 times between 9am and 9:18am.....

Tomorrow is our big ultrasound where we get to make sure that the baby is developing normally, has 4 chambers of the heart, a healthy spine, etc. We also decided that if the baby cooperates we will find out the gender. Aubrey says girl, the boys and I say it's a boy and my parents think girl. I'm sure I was nervous with the boys as well, but I can't remember it because my last pregnancy was over 4 years ago. I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl at this point, our house is very, um, well, run by testosterone :mrgreen: I'm sure we'll update with some photos of our baby blob tomorrow.

Ooooh, look, it's 9:21 now :cheer:

YEA for you! Biiiig day!

I passed out in the doctor's office the day of all the testing ... icky orange stuff dropped me like a bad habit!

I live with three male types so I know what you mean! Slobs .... all of 'em! :lol:

Best wishes for tomorrow's appt.!

anicole said:
... icky orange stuff dropped me like a bad habit!

Ugh....that whole test is awful. Whose idea was it to tell a pregnant woman that she has to fast and then fill her with a glucose drink and draw blood twice? Bad..bad...bad...idea.

I am not looking forward to that test! I think I passed out the first time I did it too. I remember that I took my Mom with me and made her take me out for breakfast afterwards :mrgreen:

Ooooh baby's first photo!

Good luck tomorrow Alison! I hope the baby's doing fine and everything, and enjoy your big brekky after the tests!

I called both my brother and sister's gender.

Also my best friends sister's baby.

And a few other randoms.

I'm better when I see the actual pregnant woman, but I think I can safely say you're having another boy.

If I'm wrong then atleast I can say "well...I never saw you so it's hard to make an accurate prediciton."

Oh, I bet it's now 9:47h with you! Or even 9:48h???

See? You'll get there!

Orange stuff?
Why do you have to have any "orange stuff"?
With the ultrasounds I had, I only got that cold, icky thing onto my stomach, that was all.

Wanna see. Wanna see!
Boy or girl, still wanna see! :D

LaFoto - The orange stuff is a test for gestational diabetes. It's a good advancement and helps keep Mom and Baby healthy should diabetes be present, but it's a pain for the other percentage that is just fine :) I'm sure we'll scan in the pictures afterwards, but we'll probably have to identify what you're looking at!

Bace - I've been good at guessing genders of babies as well. I think out of about 20 pregnancies I've been wrong twice. I was told once that I will have 5 children, 3 boys, then a girl and then another boy. We'll see!

Thanks Mesysha! I'm planning on getting a veggie omelette afterwards :drool:

Good luck Alison! Ya know if ya have a girl she's gonna be just like the boys anyway! Ya gotta be TOUGH with TWO big brothers! :)

Hahaha...she'll be tough enough, that when she's 16 or so and her first date comes to pick her up, Aubrey won't have to be sitting in the living room cleaning his shotgun. :lol:

Good luck tomorrow, chica......I'm with Aubrey on this one. No twins, just a single perfect baby girl. :D

core_17 said:
Hahaha...she'll be tough enough, that when she's 16 or so and her first date comes to pick her up, Aubrey won't have to be sitting in the living room cleaning his shotgun. :lol:

He's already been scoping out the double barrel shotguns and deciding if he wants to be inside or outside when the boy comes to the door. If this baby is a girl I feel sorry for her! :lol:

AlisonPower said:
He's already been scoping out the double barrel shotguns and deciding if he wants to be inside or outside when the boy comes to the door. If this baby is a girl I feel sorry for her! :lol:
I vote for waiting outside on the porch, possibly on the porch swing with his shotgun. That way the kid will have perfect understanding BEFORE he bothers ringing the bell. :thumbup:

AlisonPower said:

:biglaugh: Damn, I sure called that one! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back