I swear that time has stopped....

Well, it's a BABY! A healthy baby with a good heart, kidneys, spine and brain. The baby is laying sideways and stretches out quite comfortably in there. Here are a few pictures :D

Foot, if you look close you can see the other one behind. Baby had its feet crossed at the ankles...
foot.jpg

And a profile...because of the position this is the best we could get...face is on the left and body extending to the right.

profile.jpg

As for the gender, well, Aubrey said you all have to wait until he gets home for that announcement :mrgreen:

I really wanted a girl after my two boys, and from early stages on during my third pregnancy I felt this one was different, so it must be a girl. With the two boys I was each time CONVINCED they would be a boy, and during the third I only felt so-so. Therefore I deduced it would be a girl for a change. Which was right.

So if you feel STRONGLY that it is a third boy, you might still be right.
(But secretly I am wishing for an Evelyn Maria.... ;))

WOW, a post with a PHOTO squeezed itself inbetween Terri's and mine while I was typing!!!!!
Wowowow!
What a BEAUTY! What a CUTIE!

And you won't tell as yet? No? NO?

:D :heart: :D :heart: Look!!!! :heart: :heart:

SHE looks very beautiful!

Did you do okay withthe orange goo? How was the omlette afterwards?

We'll be tickled when you confirm boy or girl. (thanking God Baby is healthy!)

awww......look at the widdle baby.... :lovey: It's okay, we'll wait, cause the news is all good health-wise, which is the most important thing!! :thumbup:

Awwww how cute! That's amazing really. You know, it never hits me that someone's pregnant until I see these ultrasound pikkies. And then you see how amazing it is that something so little is growing there. Awwww. Now you've made me all clucky.

(Thank god I don't live with Adrian! :shock:)

It's like a WI meeting in here all of a sudden! :lol:

He/she looks quite comfortable in there & not sucking thumbs either!

My little boy had a habit of putting his hands between his legs everytime we went for a scan so we couldn't tell the sex until the very last scan!:lol:

Hope all is well!!!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH how sweet is she... :) thank God she is healthy and ok and comfortable there :) when will Aubrey be back at home?!?! I do wanna know if that's a girl!!!!!

He should be home a little after 5:00 eastern time, about 5 more hours. But, as a pregnant woman I might be able to take bribes :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Buy me a plane ticket and I'll be over with Brownies. :) :mrgreen:

With the chocolate chips and fudge frosting?

Or I have this stuff in my cupboard I was gonna make tonight...it's Pillsbury Ultimate Dessert Kit, triple chocolate (man, Aubrey is gonne murdalize me!)...I've never had it, but it sure looks good! It's like..a cake type thing, with a chocolate filling and a drizzle topping. MMmmmmm!

28157CF-ult5.gif

Most reactions

Back