I therapy/comfort shop

MDowdey said:
snow white was one hot little bee-otch in that dress....i bet they did the group thing...her and the seven dwarfs...

md

They sure did but someone put them up to it!

MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:
mrsid99 said:
MDowdey said:
snow white was one hot little bee-otch in that dress....i bet they did the group thing...her and the seven dwarfs...

md

They sure did but someone put them up to it!

that ***** with the apple?

md

Subtley puts down the apple she was eating....

carlita said:
if i ever had any money i would probably comfort shop. luckily i don't have that problem. :p ;-) :-?

I was like that in college and right afterwards...but I got sucked into credit card debt.

I finally (with the help of my wife managing my spending) climbed out, but I was a compulsive shopper (actually I usually skipped the shopping part and went right to the buying, usually of expensive electronic equipment). I still am, deep down, but I've got control of it now.

Shark said:
Luminosity said:
aggiezach said:
Oui je parle français. Et toi??

*Shakes head no *

Solamente español ..... :p

!Ahhh si, espanol es muy bien! :thumbsup:

I have a kid that transferred into our school earlier this year--speaks not word one of english. Yipes! That made the last quarter interesting!

Gracias Señor ;)
Re. the spanish kid not knowing any english.... that WOULD have been fun lol :?
I'm only just starting spanish ( have, so far , done one class a week over the last 5 weeks ) so my spanish is still only very limited. I'm loving it ! Aiming for fluency :D.
I can understand a little of what the kid would have gone thru , how daunting not knowing what everyone else around you is saying :shock: .
Also ,from my understanding, English is a hard language to acquire.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back