TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fish-Hawk.jpg

You think? Something is soon to be dead. Look at that front wing bend, that is cool!

So, only two responses to what I consider a pretty good action shot of an Osprey, if you don't like, please tell me why.

Very nice shot, amazing catch of the wing position.
Looks like the sun is at the back so they prey can't see him coming in.

Much better than anything I've ever achieved. Well done. Keep it up.

BD, very nice shot. I am impressed that, given the sun is at its back, you have captured good detail in its underside.

WesternGuy

BD, very nice shot. I am impressed that, given the sun is at its back, you have captured good detail in its underside.

WesternGuy

+ 1 EV will almost always guarantee shadow detail against a backlit sky...if the sun was behind him, I might have gone as high a + 2

WesternGuy

+ 1 EV will almost always guarantee shadow detail against a backlit sky...if the sun was behind him, I might have gone as high a + 2

Yup. :icon_thumright: You've you been reading your Art Morris' book again, haven't you? :biggrin-93:

WG

I was shooting + or - EV (EC) long before there was such a thing as digital anything. If you think about it in another sense it is not at all unlike using the Zone system by placing your shadows where you want them. The difference today is you don't have to waste a bunch of film figuring out which plus or minus is going to work best. :)

Most reactions

Back