I think I am going to give this s try tomorrow..

I'll be working... Otherwise, I would be right there. I think I still hold the record for most games played, lol. But it might be leighthal now, not sure)

You should definitely do it. Just a warning though - it's harder than it sounds.

Get your batteries charged beforehand...

I usually allot half the time for shooting, half for PP/uploading.

Last edited:
OlllllllO said:

WTH, Josh you have time to PP during Fight Club?! I try to turn out one or two decent photos. :lol: I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight so I can get up @ 3am and play again.

I recommend resizing to 800x600 before uploading too. Makes for a quicker upload instead of your image host doing it for you.

Well, I must have turned my alarm off in my sleep - because I didn't get up in time for work today, lol. So I'll be playing today too.

OlllllllO said:

WTH, Josh you have time to PP during Fight Club?! I try to turn out one or two decent photos. :lol: I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight so I can get up @ 3am and play again.

Now that's dedication lol!

Crap I couldn't get myself up for nothing! I had a extra long day out with the family and went to bed around 10:30...3am was just to early for me this morning. I must have turned the alarm off like Josh did...ah well. I'll be more dedicated next week!

HAI

EVERYONE IAM GIG ACTUALLY i don't understand what are you saying this thread because so pl z give me detail information relevant to thread.

HAI

EVERYONE IAM GIG ACTUALLY i don't understand what are you saying this thread because so pl z give me detail information relevant to thread.
Welcome to the Forum Gig! This conversation is in regard to a photography contest that is held right here, each week. On 2:00 PM EST every Sunday, 5 topics are posted, and each participant has 1 hour to take, edit and upload their 5 images that they feel exemplifies each topic. After all have been posted, the forum members can vote on which image they feel is best for each of the 5 categories.

Here are the official rules and such:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/tpf-fight-club/148681-what-fight-club-how-works.html

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back