I think I am going to pre-order a D300

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by sabbath999, Sep 6, 2007.

1. sabbath999

sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I don't "need" one, I just WANT one.

I will prolly sell one of my D80's or my D40 to help pay for it. Anybody want a good used D80 in a couple months, let me know (I take care of my stuff).

Actually, the features I am looking forward to most are a faster frames per second rate, better autofocus and (strangely enough) live view (I shoot a LOT of pictures at arms length with the camera lens pressed up against cages), plus the ability to shoot a lot more lenses than the D80 can.

So... that is what I am going to do. Now, I have to save up my pennies (and sell my PowerMac G5 with 20 inch cinema display, and my D80) to pay for it!

2. Good for you!

3. Snyder

Snyder TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I think im going to keep my D200 its been a good camera, I dont have enough lenses for a second body yet, I only have 4 lenses thus far. Though a D300 would make a great second body to own.

4. Sw1tchFX

Sw1tchFX TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    That D80 sounds interesting. I'll PM you and we might be able to figure something out.

EDIT: better give me a few days to think this though.

5. sabbath999

sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    I won't be selling it until the D300 is released, so you have all kinds of time :)