I think I lost my USB cord.

Jus7 A Phas3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If I send nikon an email or give them a phone call will they send me one for free or something like that?

Probably not.

You could pick up a USB cord at any electronics shop, or even a department or drug store.

Yes they will give you a free cord, for the small price of 13.99

haha thats funny toofpaste, how can i find one that will that will fit the werid square triangle thing thats the port of my camera?

Like big mike said, it's better if you go to an electronic shop. I'm sure you'll find it.

Alright im gonna search my whole house again then take a trip down to radio shack or somethin ha thanks.

Why do you need the USB cord....no memory card reader?

psp cords work too

I've never used a USB cord...always memory card?

Is your camera your only usb device? I have some from prior cameras, gps, mp3 player, palm device....they come with so many things. Heck, post a wanted on your local freecycle board, someone should have an extra. (My hubby wanders off with mine. I bought a sparkly one and he never touches it now :))

It's just a standard A->B USB cord. Pretty much every device that uses USB in existence comes with those silly things.

BTW for those commenting on flash readers... he has a D80. D80 runs CF. CF uses pins. Popping CF cards in and out is a scary scary thing. Pull one of those pins and you're in for an instant 'spensive repair.

If you are going to Radio Shack, just get a memory card reader instead.

BTW for those commenting on flash readers... he has a D80. D80 runs CF. CF uses pins. Popping CF cards in and out is a scary scary thing. Pull one of those pins and you're in for an instant 'spensive repair.
Maybe...but having the camera tethered to something with a cord, creates the chance that you (or somebody else) will snag or catch that cord, thus dragging the camera off the desk/table and onto the floor.

I've changed the CF cards in my cameras...oh, several thousand times, with no problems. Knock on wood. ;)

Maybe...but having the camera tethered to something with a cord, creates the chance that you (or somebody else) will snag or catch that cord, thus dragging the camera off the desk/table and onto the floor.

I usually set my camera on the floor when transferring pictures to prevent just that.

I've changed the CF cards in my cameras...oh, several thousand times, with no problems. Knock on wood. ;)
Now that I think about it, I rarely remove my memory cards. Pretty much the only time I do is when it gets filled and I have to switch it for a fresh one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back