i think it's the lettuce

Well then no, i don't hate all itallian foods.

( BTW i do like ketchup and sauce made from tomatos, just not tomato its self)

I know whats making you ill, your not having enough andygasms

how many more andygasms can i really have a in day?!!!!!!

and i had some chicken tonight for dinner.
and i currently feel ill, but im not sick.
so im starting to think its a combo of the two. there's still time for me to be wrong though.

Did you eat at the same place? It could be the salad dressing, if you had dressing. I think if it were the meat you would been sick sooner and worse off. Food poising from meat acts pretty quick I think. Dairy and vegetable are a little more insidious I think, more of a delay between eating them and getting sick.

Eat some ginger if you have any, and make some tea with it. Might make you belly feel better.

Ooooo, and my sister explained what FISH poisoning feels like ... whoa! Nothing I would want to go through ever in my life! Ugh! :pale: She was so badly off, she couldn't even stand up to make herself some ginger tea or the like, she was thrown about with cramps, so she said. Ugh-ugh-ugh.

Spiffy: three times chicken, three times queasy? Feeling ill but not to the extent of getting really sick? Strange. I love chicken, find it is very "kind" meat to the stomach ... and had some yesterday (thinking of you while eating it, mind you!), with not a hint of feeling ill.

maybe you just don't agree with chicken?
pork and me don't tend to get on well - shame the rest of the pig is great!

Did you eat at the same place? It could be the salad dressing, if you had dressing. I think if it were the meat you would been sick sooner and worse off. Food poising from meat acts pretty quick I think. Dairy and vegetable are a little more insidious I think, more of a delay between eating them and getting sick.

Eat some ginger if you have any, and make some tea with it. Might make you belly feel better.
dressing flew through my mind, but they werent salads that involved chicken each time.

Ooooo, and my sister explained what FISH poisoning feels like ... whoa! Nothing I would want to go through ever in my life! Ugh! :pale: She was so badly off, she couldn't even stand up to make herself some ginger tea or the like, she was thrown about with cramps, so she said. Ugh-ugh-ugh.

Spiffy: three times chicken, three times queasy? Feeling ill but not to the extent of getting really sick? Strange. I love chicken, find it is very "kind" meat to the stomach ... and had some yesterday (thinking of you while eating it, mind you!), with not a hint of feeling ill.
wow. id like to never experience fish poisoning!! i hope your sister is better now!

as for the chicken. it was three times ill, one time queasy.

maybe you just don't agree with chicken?
pork and me don't tend to get on well - shame the rest of the pig is great!
ive never had a problem with it before. im just going to not eat it for a while and see how i am. hopefully better.

how many more andygasms can i really have a in day?!!!!!!

ummmm.....12? ...... maybe?

you do realize that after eating chicken you are supposed to do this

511028583_b34f93ea43_o.gif

and failure to do so may result in an upset belly

Last edited:
chi cha, chi cha

Next time stick to Spam, Spam, Spam, Ham, Cheese, Spam, Spam, and chicken, Spam and Chicken.

It doesn't have that much Chicken.

K, any Monty Python fans here???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back