I think maybe now I can consider the owl curse officially broken? (pic heavy)

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went on another road trip today and found nothing. Then on the way home, found this..... Words cannot express how silly I looked standing beside the highway doing a happy dance under this gorgeous great grey. (sorry, pic heavy)
DSC_0841.jpg
DSC_0847.jpg
DSC_0864.jpg
DSC_0882.jpg
DSC_0928.jpg
DSC_0988.jpg

Great set Barb! if you keep finding this great grey owl me and my dad may have to take a trip up to you!! oh and this is not pic heavy compared to my thread today me and my dad went up to go see the barred owl and other birds i posted 15 different pictures

By the way is it a lifer? would be for me and dad and yes if i were you i would consider the curse broken

It is indeed a lifer for me Logan. I was stunned when I saw it. It is just up the street from me. Come on down!

trust me barb i bet you if you keep finding it we will come down it was seen on satarday aswell

Thanks everyone. I am so beyond thrilled with this weekend. Between this owl and the snowy owls with the Zombie family, I'm just smiling non stop.

Thanks everyone. I am so beyond thrilled with this weekend. Between this owl and the snowy owls with the Zombie family, I'm just smiling non stop.
it was great having you up i am very glad we found the snowy owls for you maybe you can find some near you soon now that we know the snowy owls don't hide every time you come around them!

Very nice set! Especially like the 1st.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back