I think we may have set a new record...

Where does it say 'free'?

My interpretation of the "No pay" bubble under the map to the right of the description.

Mebbe she's not expecting to get paid. :048:

My wife wouldn't approve

Meh. Sounds like she's looking for a pretty standard TFP arrangement but isn't familiar with the terminology or methods.

She needs a TFP shoot and then she can print the images herself.

Someone will do this, no doubt.

My interpretation of the "No pay" bubble under the map to the right of the description.
My interpretation is that she is not asking to be paid.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.38.29 AM.png

View attachment 146621
No, she's offering no pay. If you look at other ads in that category, that's where they list how much they are offering for the work. If this was under "services offered" it would be different, but in "creative gigs" the poster is looking to hire someone.

Meh. Sounds like she's looking for a pretty standard TFP arrangement but isn't familiar with the terminology or methods.

A TFP with digital files, prints and an MUA? That's pretty rich....

Just asked the wife.... I'm in trouble again...What was I thinking?

View attachment 146621
No, she's offering no pay. If you look at other ads in that category, that's where they list how much they are offering for the work. If this was under "services offered" it would be different, but in "creative gigs" the poster is looking to hire someone.

Maybe the 'No Pay' option is the default. She, like millions of others, don't know Craigslist like the back of our collective hands.

A TFP with digital files, prints and an MUA? That's pretty rich....

Often the MUA also does it on a TFP basis. All my TFP shoots include digital files because well.. they cost me nothing, while prints cost me something. And the model isn't gonna buy anything anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back