I took pictures for my friends on prom day.

Ramy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_9604.jpg

_MG_9611copy.jpg

Is it just me, or is that lip stud in a really strange place?

That's called a "monroe" =]

Well I don't really like #1. Sorry. Why would you take a picture of their backs?
#2 is okay, but I have a few comments: his head is chopped of (not too bad btw), she's not looking at the camera and what is she doing with her hand?

Keep 'm coming!

pascal

I totally disagree with the above...sorry Puscas. You obviously got shots of the front of them as well. I think this is a BEAUTFIUL detail shot.

what is she doing with her hand?

I think she's moving her hair out of her face in the second one. I don't mind the crop so much because her face is dominating the space and he is moreso an afterthought... especially because his black shirt is framing her nicely.

I'm not a big fan of the first one either... the white suspenders on a black shirt are making a big X on the picture which is dominating the space... not to mention, the pier junk the background is too distracting as well.
With respect... have her take her shoes off if she's going to be walking on a beach... kinda distracting. I think this would be a neat picture for a project where you followed this couple like say to graduation, college, marriage, etc.

Thanks for the comments guys! The crop on the second one is unusual, yes but for the final picture I'm not going to crop his head like that. Just an experiment. =]

Most reactions

Back