I tried in the Evening (sky)

Joey28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took you guys advice and I went out tonight with my dog. It was cold and I was shivering but I managed to get a few photos. What do you think about these ones :lol:

1).
DSC00595.jpg

2).
DSC00598.jpg

3).
DSC00599.jpg

4).
DSC00601.jpg

I had to crop the last one, too much foreground. I wasn't paying attention. :confused:

Anyways what do u think good, bad, dreadful....

They are out of focus. 1 and 3 also seem to have motion blur along with them being out of focus.

Agreed, out of focus/motion blur. The colours are very nice though. What camera/lenses are you using? Did you have the camera set to auto or did you set the exposure manually? While it was quite dark, if you were using a dslr you should have been able to get the colours exposed correctly without using such a low shutter speed as to cause camera shake. In #2 it looks like the tree closest to you (on the left side) grabbed the focus rather than the trees you were intending to focus on.

With more information on your camera and settings maybe we can help more for next time!

NExt time try to use tripod or put camera on some height an set self timer of 2 second, leave the cam after clicking the button... this will help you reducing the shake. Nice try though.

its hard to get out there and shoot when its cold. last night I was out with insulated gloves, a hoodie and 2 layers of hog fat. (just kidding about the hogs)

Keep it up half the battle is getting out there and setting up, use a tripod, or if you did on those, make sure its stable.

Im sure your next ones will be better, and better and better !!! dont give up

Most reactions

Back