I tried to take pictures of my nephew...don't know how good they are...

hazeleyes1992

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some pictures of my nephews...Id like to know your opinions on them...

0114.JPG

1132.JPG

1142.JPG

1241.JPG

1271.JPG

Thanks for the advice. Im still learning, and I don't plan on quitting. :) I appreciate your honest opinion. That's what I was looking for.

I agree with what was said above. I think you've got some great little models here, but you need to work on the technicalities of photography. Pay more attention to compositions (The warning label on the baby car seat is very distracting). Always get down to a child's level. And the best time to take shots is sunset and sunrise, or some soft window lighting, or even just an overcast day (although overcast skies can make colors very bland). Get in the shade another a tree on a sunny day like the first ones and use a reflector to get his eyes to pop.

Keep practicing :thumbup:

Thanks dab 20. I am still learning and was only using a basic camera for these pictures. I don't have the money to get a camera that I would like to have.

The camera you use is NEVER the reason for not-so-good compositions, for not watching the backgrounds, for not getting down to a child's level, for getting harsh light.

But your models are super cute and I am sure you'll get plenty of opportunity to develop your skills on them in the future. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back