his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fallwreath_sm.jpg

I tried so hard with this shot... I feel like it came out kind of blury... I am not sure if that is because I shrunk it or my fault with the camera. I was on my way out from my home. I shut my front door and voila! The sun seemed to be hitting it just right! Sadly the screen door got in the way... but I still took it anyways... how could have I made it better? Thanks:mrgreen:

I like the lighting and the faded colour. It would have been nice to actually see that the wreath is haning on a door though.

Most of the things I post here are blurier than anywhere else I post them not sure why. I like the color. Not sure with this subject much else you could do. It kinda is what it is. You might have cropped for the complete door and gone verticle with it. Otherwise I have no idea.

I am not surprised to see that mysteryscribe is pledging for a vertical frame here ;) --- they seem to be his favourite (are they? just as much as green is my favourite colour? ;) ;) ;)) ... but I think I would, too.
And if there actually is the screen door IN FRONT OF this wreath, then that will certainly account for a little bit of blurriness in the pic ... the camera had to shoot round that and kind of blur it out.

The light is very nice, indeed, though! Brings out the colours well.

Thank you all for your thoughts. I never thought about getting the whole door. I will have to try again since today is a sunny day. Just hope I remeber :D. The screen door was open for the shot... my only problem is that it blocked some of the light that was coming in. I think my camera is having problems with the autofocus.. or maybe it is me?? (Prob me :D ). Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back