Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that a bonus?? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school.

You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating......and you finish off as an orgasm."

We do live backwards. It's just that we have perfect precognition about the future (our youth) and total amnesia about our past (our old age). And we move through our life by shedding information. I thought everyone knew this.

Red Dwarf did an episode about this. They felt (like me) that swimming backwards up your dad's penis wasn't very appealing. Going to the toilet wouldn't be mix fun either. Plus, what would happen at Christmas? Santa would become the worlds biggest bastard. Breaking into houses and stealing children's presents.
Hitler would be a saint to.

hmm...that sounds weird...its all the same anyway. when you're young you know nothing and everyone takes care of you and when you're old you know nothing and everyone takes care of you...but then you die/put out of the embarrassment of having others taking care of you...and then in my belief you go to heaven which is better than life anyway :D

andreag5 said:
hmm...that sounds weird...its all the same anyway. when you're young you know nothing and everyone takes care of you and when you're old you know nothing and everyone takes care of you...but then you die/put out of the embarrassment of having others taking care of you...and then in my belief you go to heaven which is better than life anyway :D

well said :)
but I think that life should be much longer...

I think that a quote is in order, and who better to hash it out to ya than me!
"Well you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking. Racing around to come up behind you again. The sun is the same in a relative way but your older. Shorter of breath and one day closer to death"
-Pink Floyd-

I wish it was your way Core. Instead, (seeing as I am only "youngster",) I have to waste time arguing semantics with English proffesors. What's wrong with this picture?

**for those of you wondering yes that was a carefully intended pun with the picture remark**

Lovely perspective! :thumbsup:

Edited to add: After thinking about it for a while, I think even though it sounds interesting, life would be boring.
It would be cool if we could 'pause' the system while we are in our thirties or forties and live until we are bored! :D

not sure if anyone said this already. but why live a backwards life. either way it ends. backwards i suppose isn't death, but you still leave the earth because you haven't been created yet (sperm and egg or however it works).

it would certainly feel better. like, start out wiht an ilness knowing that someday (most of the time) you'll get better. :)

core_17 said:
What? Nobody thinks the joke is funny?
I think its deeper than plain funny! :)

Whose words are these, if I may ask?

Most reactions

Back