I want a Challenge :)

I challenge you to try and fix the exposure in the picture located in a post above titled, "Oh No! Cute idea, horrible outcome..." :mrgreen:

Please don't be insulted, I know you asked for a challenge and you seem to be more of a photo guru, but maybe you're knowledge could really help me. I have very basic photoshop & illustrator knowledge. Someone with more skill should be able to whip something like this out very quickly. Long story short I want to get the name of my mother's boat put on for her for Christmas as a surprise. She is a widow and loves the boat, it fills a big void for her.

I threw together a design months ago that she said she wanted. The boat lettering people will have to charge me extra to recreate this "sun" that I made by throwing several things together. The problem is that if I have to pay for the design I won't be able to afford it.

I need this sun image recreated as an eps so it can be vectored. I will attach the pdf of what the whole name design looks like and what the sun design is supposed to look like. If anyone is bored or just wants to test their photoshop skills with this challenge I would greatly appreciate it! I am trying to get it finished before too long so they can do it and take a picture to have for X-mas, (the boat is an hour away). I would be forever greatful to any photoshop santa that's up for it.

I am unable to attach the files here (I'm new to this) email me and I will reply with them if you are interested.

Most reactions

Back