I WANT A DOG! (PART III) (updated with pics)

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I BECOME A DOGGY MOMMY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to spend more time with the second of the two dogs I was looking at, and she's EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR! She's gentle, she doesn't jump, she's friendly, she GETS ALONG WITH CATS!!! ...she already knows 'sit' somewhat, so she doesn't seem like she'll be too hard to train, she's already proven herself around kids, she gets along with other dogs, she doesn't pull on the leash.....I LOVE HER! SHE IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!!!!

Meet Maya:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6323738

Yeah, she ain't keepin the Speckles name. :p

She's very cute! I'm sure you'll take lots of pictures of her, and I am looking forward to them. :)

clarinetJWD said:
I still say you should name her cat.

I already have a cat that although is technically named Aliyah, she goes by Kitty. I'd have a kitty and a cat. You never said to name her cat though, you said to name her bird.

:cheer: I was secretly hoping you would pick her, she's just adorable. Can't wait to see more pics :D

Awww what a lovely dog, that first picture is classic haha... good luck with your new womans best friend corry!!

Luminosity said:
Oh no, a puppy has been named the name I want to name my first daughter!!! (If I ever have one) LOL!

Congrats on your new pooch, she's adorable!

Aaaaww! I guess that means I picked a good name. :p Heheh. I had a HAAAAARD time thinking of a girl name...had a boy name all ready though! :lol: I had to discard several girl names that I liked because other people had them for thier pets or children. :lol: But my new baby would love to share her name with your first daughter! :)

She looks so sweet! I hope you and Maya have many happy years together. :lovey:

Congrats on the new addition to your family! :)

I COULD take her home tonight if I wanted to! I'm just not quite ready. I was shocked when they said I could take her tonight though! Usually the waiting period is a minimum of three days! I guess it helps that my buddy Adam (seen here:

Corryspictures054.jpg
(yes, I'm aware I look goofy...btw, this pic is 4ish years old)

....is one of the main volunteers at the shelter! :) (so is his girlfriend).

...the other girl in the pic is my best friend Natalie. :)

:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back