I WANT A DOG! (PART III) (updated with pics)

eeeyy... she doesn't need you 24/7 .. .time to post a pic!

Hehe...I'll do my best to get some up by tonight. It's tough to get a picture when all she wants to do is sit on your lap all the time! :lol:

Just got home from our first vet appt! It went well...she has a slight ear infection, so I have to clean her ears and put drops in them every other day. And, as I suspected, she's most likely older than the shelter said...so instead of 2ish, she's more like 3-4ish. I'll be going back in a few weeks to have her teeth cleaned and for a microchip.

Last night I was a little worried, cuz she didn't potty ONCE, and I had her out several times. She FINALLY tinkled this morning toward the end of her walk at 7am, but no doodoo. No, she wanted to wait til the car for that! :S She made a slight mess in the car, not much, because I caught her and made her stop. Stopped the car on a side road, got her out...she wouldn't go. :S

Get to the vets office, and I'm signing her in....you guessed it...she made a BIIIIG mess in the waiting room! :lol: Heheh...oh well...I think it had more to do with having an upset tummy than anything else though. The shelter gave me medicine (wormer) that they said I have to mix with canned food (not what I wanted to feed her) once a day, for I think, five days. Thank GOD the vet said I didn't have to use canned food...he said mix it in with her dry food and just wet the dry food a lil. We should have her tummy feeling better and her bathroom schedule down soon. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back