I want feedback on my black & white photo of Pittsburgh, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so if you look at my website. TrendyAndTalented.com - tell me which ones to take off because I want it to showcase MY best work.

dang 5 minutes on this forum and I get bashed.
thumbno.gif

It's not bashing. It's giving you the C&C you asked for. Either don't ask for others opinions or grow thicker skin.

well no one said how I can improve?

Calibrate your monitor.

okay so if you look at my website. TrendyAndTalented.com - tell me which ones to take off because I want it to showcase MY best work.

You've popped in here and started getting snippy and then demanding a LOT of our time. You need to relax a little bit. LOOK at your work and decide what is clean, clear, well composed and lacks a ton of distractions. THEN ask someone else to take a look at them.

You've popped in here and started getting snippy and then demanding a LOT of our time. You need to relax a little bit. LOOK at your work and decide what is clean, clear, well composed and lacks a ton of distractions. THEN ask someone else to take a look at them.

well I thought it was all good until I came to this forum....

OP: Now you've been bashed.:D

By all means try another forum.
Some good ones:
PhotoCamel.com
FredMiranda.com's forums
dgrin.com

dang 5 minutes on this forum and I get bashed. :thumbdown:

It's not bashing. It's giving you the C&C you asked for. Either don't ask for others opinions or grow thicker skin.

well no one said how I can improve?

Calibrate your monitor.

or maybe we just have different tastes in editing?

That could very well be. The best thing to do is ask and just accept the input for what it is: input. To ask for input and then try to negate it by claiming local blog reverance makes people scratch their heads. There's technically sound photography and then there's art. A photograph can be one, or it can be both. But not everyone has the same taste, so that's something that you as the artist should expect at all times.

If I am not mistaken you are using the kind of camera most people only dream about. So, I can't blame the camera.

Then you realized... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back