I want feedback on my black & white photo of Pittsburgh, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe we just have different tastes in editing?

Given you haven't mentioned your editing, I thought I was commenting on the image, not your editing technique.

Dude, that sucks! Kinda wish it was me who had taken it. I am only using a $60 point and shoot.

Quite possibly. I see two or three of this type of poster here every day. They have come to believe their work is beyond reproach, so when someone here doesn't like it as much as the OP, the OP becomes defensive. Sheesh!

FYI: I don't like either one of your photographs. Why not post something of your best work for some C&C?

Given you haven't mentioned your editing, I thought I was commenting on the image, not your editing technique.

okay well I am not going to sit on this forum when people just talk ****. this forum sucks. all people like you probably do is sit on here all day and pick out stupid details because your not the "oh perfect photographer that took the photo"

Quite possibly. I see two or three of this type of poster here every day. They have come to believe their work is beyond reproach, so when someone here doesn't like it as much as the OP, the OP becomes defensive. Sheesh!

FYI: I don't like either one of your photographs. Why not post something of your best work for some C&C?

I never said I was the best photographer. I guess you sit on the computer all day in your moms basement and pick out stupid details in other peoples photos and websites.

I never said I was the best photographer. I guess you sit on the computer all day in your moms basement and pick out stupid details in other peoples photos and websites.

get it how you live :lol:

Is it impossible that you presented bad photos?

okay well I am not going to sit on this forum when people just talk ****. this forum sucks. all people like you probably do is sit on here all day and pick out stupid details because your not the "oh perfect photographer that took the photo"

If you can't take it here, how you gonna take it out in the real world?

If you can't take it here, how you gonna take it out in the real world?

I am already in the real world bud. came on this forum thinking it was a positive vibe as I read in a review... guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back