I Want Summer To Comd Back!

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not blaming the weather, but lately I have not had the enthusiasm to go out and take pictures, and of course, Canadian weather doesn't help... but it's so DULL around here! Seriously, this is all I've got in the past couple months... it's depressing! I think I need a vacation. Anyone else having some kind of "photographers block" happening?

1. Sun Rise this morning... not bad... but bad!
IMG_0603.jpg

2. I like this picture, too, but it's so boring: lol!

IMG_0575.jpg

...I'm waiting for summer too. I miss seeing green. (Texas never really gets 'green', but it's better than nothing - which is what we have now.)

...I'm waiting for summer too. I miss seeing green. (Texas never really gets 'green', but it's better than nothing - which is what we have now.)

*breathes a sigh of relief* I'm glad I'm not the only one. But damn, Texas? Pretty nice :p

I just realized I made a typ-o on the title of this topic :lmao:

I'm not blaming the weather, but lately I have not had the enthusiasm to go out and take pictures, and of course, Canadian weather doesn't help... but it's so DULL around here! Seriously, this is all I've got in the past couple months... it's depressing! I think I need a vacation. Anyone else having some kind of "photographers block" happening?

1. Sun Rise this morning... not bad... but bad!

2. I like this picture, too, but it's so boring: lol!

You know there is nothing wrong blaming the weather and curse the winter lol I know a lot of people do that (me included lol) especially people here in Canada and living in a small city doesn't make things better heh. I've been wondering if it is possible for a Canadian citizen to find a job in California so you could live and work here in Canada during the summer and then move to California during the winter. That would be soooo awesome lol.

Other than the distracting Ford sign the first picture isn't that bad and the colors are just beautiful. Well I've already said that on JSP lol but I think you should stop being so hard on yourself and your photography skills because I am sure you are whole a lot better and are able to do whole a lot better than you actually think, seriously.

I know what you mean, I have the same problem. I don't want to go outside because it's too cold but when it's nice, everything is just all the same color. I dont know what else to photograph around my house...I think you really just HAVE to force yourself to go out and search for the nice colors and places to shoot.

Same here. Too cold to go outside and shoot. Kind of hard to find inspiration.

You know there is nothing wrong blaming the weather and curse the winter lol I know a lot of people do that (me included lol) especially people here in Canada and living in a small city doesn't make things better heh. I've been wondering if it is possible for a Canadian citizen to find a job in California so you could live and work here in Canada during the summer and then move to California during the winter. That would be soooo awesome lol.

Other than the distracting Ford sign the first picture isn't that bad and the colors are just beautiful. Well I've already said that on JSP lol but I think you should stop being so hard on yourself and your photography skills because I am sure you are whole a lot better and are able to do whole a lot better than you actually think, seriously.

I know I am hard on myself, but I can't help it sometimes :D

Just wait till the summer... I am ITCHING to go out and snap pictures, especially with my wide angle. :heart:

I know what you mean, I have the same problem. I don't want to go outside because it's too cold but when it's nice, everything is just all the same color. I dont know what else to photograph around my house...I think you really just HAVE to force yourself to go out and search for the nice colors and places to shoot.

Yeah, that's like me too... It's nice out right now, birds are chirping, sun is shining, and no clouds in the sky. But do I feel like going out and getting pictures? Not really - lol.

Same here. Too cold to go outside and shoot. Kind of hard to find inspiration.

Yeah, inspiration is hard to get in this weather, hehe.

I know I am hard on myself, but I can't help it sometimes :D

Just wait till the summer... I am ITCHING to go out and snap pictures, especially with my wide angle. :heart:

Yeah, that's like me too... It's nice out right now, birds are chirping, sun is shining, and no clouds in the sky. But do I feel like going out and getting pictures? Not really - lol.

I know that some of those pro hockey players and athletes could be very hard on themselves and always want to give 110 % lol so I guess it was the hockey player in you who were talking eh? Well just don't be too hard on yourself or you will never be able to achieve anything. lol I know I am probably not the right person to say this because I used to have quite low self esteem as well but I am working on it lol.

I remember last summer after I got my first DSLR I used to go out almost every single day to take pictures. It was weird in a way because I used to be so lazy!! -.- I mean I used to just want to sit in front of the computer all day but after I got that camera I just couldn't do that anymore :O Well it's a good thing though lol. I do want to buy the same lens as yours before the summer and I do hope that they will have another sale on it lol.

I think it must be the boring colors during the winter I mean it doesnt matter if its warm outside it's still the same old white and brown/gray colors which is just sooooo boring and ugly and make you want to stay inside lol.

Most reactions

Back