I want to adopt a Noob!

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to adopt a Noob!
I don't know why I just do, thinking about it... it might be the medication I'm on

Starting to think I've lost the plot

I'm not sure how this would work... but it might actually be an interesting idea. Sort of a Big Sib/Mentoring thing? Someone they could ask the questions that we all have from time to time.

Hmmmm.

hmm, you know that would be a great responsibility then ... a master and his apprentice .. you have to keep him from the dark side!

You can adopt me if it means I'll get to go to UK and Scotland. :lol:

That's what I love about this site - people with FAR more experience than me and some that I have more experience than. :mrgreen:

I'd gladly be adopted by someone, I've sooo much to learn!

Oooh oooh ooh Pick me pick me!

I definitely could use some guidance. Although you would have to be ok with a "long distance relationship" heheh

anyone wants to adopt me?

How do you mean adopt ? For guidance on forums etiquette or for photographic technique ?

(some forums I use have pretty harsh rules, and people get banned easily ... this is why I ask :) )

I have no idea what I was on about, it was a bit boring at work today :lol:

thinking about it though... it could work. not sure how but it could work

I'm open to ideas but I must warn anyone who wants me to adopt them I am mad

How do you mean adopt ? For guidance on forums etiquette or for photographic technique ?

(some forums I use have pretty harsh rules, and people get banned easily ... this is why I ask :) )

I don't know maybe he wants them to cut the grass, do the laundry and cook meals in between photo lessons. :wink:

to be honest I was going to sell them on ebay

thinking about it though... it could work. not sure how but it could work

I'm open to ideas but I must warn anyone who wants me to adopt them I am mad

Aren't we all to some extent?

But if you're going to sell them on eBay, I doubt you'd get much for me. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back