I want to shoot but...

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you ever want to shoot but don't know what to shoot?
I'm sitting here with my camera in my lap, I want to shoot, but I don't know what I want to shoot, so here I sit, with camera in my lap posting this thread lol

I have a list of ideas but nothing is twirling my beanie, *sigh*

Do you have times like that?

This happens all the time .... I am not into textures did that 30 years ago so it has to have meaning. When this dormant period takes place I just get in the car and find something. Don't worry it will pass.

Thanks Mully :)

Bitter, I'm standing in my kitchen, that's kinda like cheating lol!

Instead of water drops, maybe you could try cracked egg drop shots??? I dunno...

Lol Derrel, I dunno either...

3527095838_8c6d7639e5_o.jpg

3527095602_758b3802a4_o.jpg

Kitchen can be lotsa fun!

Ok at least you now have me thinking in a direction! Is it cheating if I ponder it while I do the dishes or is it intended to be more impromptu ?

How is it cheating if it gets you shooting, which was your goal to begin with? :lmao:

I usually put the camera away when this happens. Always good to take a breather.

How is it cheating if it gets you shooting, which was your goal to begin with? :lmao:
lol duh right !??! :p As I look around my kitchen I realize I'm somewhat of an odd duck lol! Shocking I know!! Let's just say I turned on the lava lamp and we shall see lol!
I usually put the camera away when this happens. Always good to take a breather.

Yeah I have lots of days that I do that too, if pondering my kitchen doesn't pan out I will set her down and let her be ;)

When my brother would run into a brick wall, he would pick a shape and go out and shoot only those things that were only that shape; only circles, or squares, or rectangles...

Open your drawers and take pictures!

:shock:

Wait, that doesn't sound right.

Most reactions

Back