I was at a Pball Tourney this morning.

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Hfry, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Hfry

Hfry TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Here is one of my Pics of many of my Friends Team. Excuse the 2 without gear. They werent Ready for the 6 o'clock am wake up call to come play in a last minute tourney. Good news, they place 2nd in the 5v5 Tourney out of 18 teams. Team Overdose. They had a cool little website we threw together with pics and Photos For our summer fun.. If i can find it. The funny part is everyone on the team started paint-balling at the begging of the summer. and this was there 2nd tournament they all have ever played in... I give them Props. but here is that Picture.

Leave Comments........ I like Complements and Constructive Criticism. Thanks agian. Later.

[​IMG]

2. Hfry

Hfry TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks for all the Comments! haha

3. John_05

John_05 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i see im not the only one that noticed a lack of comments lately. either theres a ton of people that come here just to look at and/or take the pictures people post, or people just cant be bothered to leave a comment.

other then all of the white area on the top and towards the right, i like the shot. my first thought was it looks like the guy in the middle is relieving himself, and his friends are standing guard. :lmao:

4. midget patrol

midget patrol TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    :thumbsup: to paintball. I'm a tournament player and photographer myself. I'd like to see a tighter crop on the players, a not-so-blown-out sky, and it looks oversaturated, which, for me in this case, does not fit.

Keep shooting.

5. DeepSpring

DeepSpring TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    maybe some people are taking the last of summer of for vacations?

i like it tho as the others said tighter crop, besides that good photo