I was bored, 1st self portrait

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first time trying to add in a digital background. I know its far from perfect around the hair but hey, I'm learning.

1000233429_EiC5t-L.jpg

the reflection of the light on your sunglasses make it looks really weird. I would clone mirror the other side of the glasses.

the reflection of the light on your sunglasses make it looks really weird. I would clone mirror the other side of the glasses.

Thanks for the idea. I tried editing it but couldn't get it to come out natural.

Actually looks pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

Jerry

Thanks

Thanks for the idea. I tried editing it but couldn't get it to come out natural.
You did? The reflection looks intentional to me. I like it, cause it adds some funk and flare.

I'd prefer a little more space at the sides of the head.

Oh I see. I thought that you wanted me to clone and mirror the reflection and mimic it on the other frame. I think by taking it all away, it just makes it another portrait.

Any other critique on how to make the edges more realistic? I feathered 5px I think.

select the background, invert, use a brush, sample the dark color of your hair, with low pressure spray it around the edge of your hair. Do the same for your face and shirt.

it looks like you only need to do it around the hair.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back