i was eating spaghettios...

I don't believe you. I want to see a picture. :)

well ok photong, since you are a highly attractive female...ill give you a picture of me...

r3755518802.jpg

whoops!! wrong one!!! ;)

here ya go, this is what ive been doing in my spare time!!!!

degree.jpg

in case you couldnt tell, that there be one of them college degrees. didnt even have to pay for it, well..sort of. but legally :)

yay for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you please mirror that photo dude and from what Caribbean island school did you get this?

Congrates, Nice to have you back

i hate you all and love you all...

i just cant win with this crowd:):)

hahahaha

How do we know that this is the real Matt and not some alien pod person here to take over the universe...forum by forum!?! huh!?!

If anyone knows that photos can be doctored in photoshop it would be the brave and good looking earthlings of THE PHOTO FORUM...you alien impostor! Do you really think you can fool us with your tomfoolery!?! I have documented PROOF!!! PROOF!!! i tell you!!! That the person in the photo holding the freshly printed diploma is none other than Bibbel H. Loolootits of Galaxon 13, the evil space clone of our once beloved friend Matt Dowdey!!!

After some intensive googlin, I found this photo...

It seems our "good friend" was photo'd at the "Earth Sux!!-Con" in the star sector Tappa Nu Keg last weekend! and he looks to be enjoying himself as well!! (I've got your attention now don't I!?!)
mdproof.jpg

This really got me thinking so I decided to look at the pic he posted earlier and you would not believe what I found!!! Here take a look.
mdproof2.jpg

he thought he could hide his true identity by using a mirror to flip the image...well it takes a pretty hungry bird to catch this worm there pod dude!! I KNOW YOUR GAME!!! You better watch your step cuz mygrain will bring some pain down on yer alien butt!!

Welcome back dude! and CONGRATZ!! finally some hard work pays off. :D

My - mygrain! :lol:
This is the best I have seen in ages --- apart from Matt coming back "home" from outer space.

Congratulations to the diploma, wherever to "won" it, on earth or in outer space.
I don't fear you.
I've got my own diploma. :greenpbl: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back