i was going b&w...

Id hang something like this in my home! Its simple but very eye catching.. You have an awesome photo here Jon!!!

ok...color works here big time....love this shot...the whole simple look, and yet the clouds and field look wonderful and intriguing... great shot...

Beautiful JM! Love the color combo and angry looking clouds. Like the second Frame better.

its fun to go back and find shots that you had almost forgot about. this was a great find, i love the dramatic sky and how it goes all the way down to the ground. Both the frames are nice, but like Plastic, I prefer the desaturated frame in your original post :thumbup:

So from afar I still have the ability to whisper into your ear? ;)
That is GOOD.
And staying with colour (what little there is) is soooo nice of you, despite your being stubborn - aren't we all to a certain extent?
This was a little forgotten treasure in your collection of photos, and I am glad that you undug and framed it - I take the second frame, please. :D

This photoraph gave me the "wow" factor as well. Great shot.

I also really like the first frame you used as well.

Thanks for sharing with us.

that is niiiiiiiiiiiiice :thumbup: did you use a polariser to get such vivid colours, the simple yet very effective composure gives it a Big WOW factor :hail: and the first frame is great! how long did the frame take?

duncanp said:
that is niiiiiiiiiiiiice :thumbup: did you use a polariser to get such vivid colours, the simple yet very effective composure gives it a Big WOW factor :hail: and the first frame is great! how long did the frame take?

thanks duncanp. no polarizer, just added a little contrast. frame took about 3 seconds ;) it's a script.

thanks again everyone.

what a beauty!
wonderful shot Jon :thumbsup:

I considered saying how much I like this photo but I decided it against it since you already have tons of people that said it before me.

I didn't want you to get a big head :p :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back