I was high.

Hahaha...dammit. That was 4 images combined. I thought I was careful. Thanks for finding that! I am having fun playing with these images. It's the otherside of the hobby that I love.

You achieved that tilt shift effect completely by using PP?

I really like tilt shift images but tilt shift lenses cost a lot.

4599505871_6ab27dd7d9_o.jpg

^ I love how barren the streets are in that photo.

4614024888_55f00ab919_o.jpg

4614025124_ba688c5474_o.jpg

I love how tiny the church is. It was a little bright, I tried burning it in a little, but I think it looks weird.

4613407015_d6ef5f02e0_o.jpg

4614025324_480ab6c0b8_o.jpg

There you go with the minatures, I can tell because theres no one in the streets.:lol: Some really great shots.

Hahahaha...It's Cleveland. There's rarely anyone in the streets!

I love the light 'bokeh' (man, I hate that word) in the photo taken with tilt-shift. That's something I don't think I've seen yet..

bump :lmao:

That lens has really nice bokeh.

Bitter, is #7 a tilt-shift lens or post processing? If you don't mind shaing :)

#6 the tiny church looks fantastic but the burning didn't work out too well. Maybe you can tone down the brightness of all street lights so it's not going to be that apparent.

Great shots!

Bitter, is #7 a tilt-shift lens or post processing?

I don't like to read either but he already talked about it being done with a 90mm tilt shift lens..

Bitter, is #7 a tilt-shift lens or post processing?

I don't like to read either but he already talked about it being done with a 90mm tilt shift lens..

Ouch. Well, the sheer perfection of Bitter's images just made all text on the page appear like a blur. Sorry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back