I was there when it happened !!

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Waiting in line with my trusty MtDew, BAM the place filled with smoke! The roof top heater filters cought fire. The store help, not wanting to listen to me (I am a fire fighter) called 911 so outside I went to get my camera!
P1260016Large.jpg

P1260014Large.jpg

newarkladder2Large.jpg

manonroofLarge.jpg

manonroof2Large.jpg

duke6Large-1.jpg

duke5Large.jpg

duke7Large.jpg

duke3Large.jpg

duke2Large.jpg

duke1Large.jpg

88Large.jpg

Nothin like a fire at a gas station! WOOT! :confused:

Nice one.Looks like yall had it well under control.I have some fire photos somewhere around here,I will have to get em out and post a few.

Wow! Two ladders on the same call. Must have thought they had something good.

Well I Newark Ohio the fire crews are real small, 3 guy on a rig and 2 on a medic unit. There a 4 station , on a working fire it ends up being an all call for the city. Every city truck was there Egines 3 and 4 ladder 1 and 2 rescue 1 and medic 2 the chief and the EMA director for licking county.

Newark has
3 medic units
2 ladders
2 engines
1 rescue
They runs thier buts off!!!
Medic 3 runs non stop
Medic 1 is about the same
they are way under maned
My station is only paid from 7 am to 4pm mon-friday 2 guys the rest is up to the volunteers. One full time and part timers fill in 5 days a week. I work part time and volunteer
We have
1 engine
1engine/tanker comb
1 rescue
1 grass truck
2 medic units one is a 4x4
we cover about 120 sq miles.

Tyson this is a jinxie thread.Not five minutes after readin it we got a call for structure fire.AAAHHHH what a pain in the arse.Didnt take the camera cause well There was no time for anything like that,but I saw a friend shooting and another lady and they are supposed to send some pics my way.

That's not a jinx. Want to hear about the last 300 cases of sniffles and sneezes I ran on. Give me a fire any day.

Most reactions

Back