I was told this would be a better place to post this

Criterian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm stumped!!
Hello all I have a bit of a problem I was hoping some of you could help me out with. About a month ago my now wife and I were married in a very simple service at the local courthouse and I have only a few pictures from the day and unfortunatly those that I do have were taken with cheapy outdated point and pray digital camera, so I have bad camera and bad lighting what a combination! lol and on top off, out of 45 or so photos this is the only one where we are all looking even remotely towards the camera. What a disaster. On the good side of things I have since bought a Kodak Z710 and have been doing alot of reading on your site here and have been bitten by a little photo bug (changes the way you see everything) I have purchased Photoshop Elements 5 and Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI but thus far I am clueless as to how to work with them. If any of you would be so kind as to touch up this photo (if possible) it would be greatly appreciated

http://www.flickr.com/photos/criterian/755210409/

weddingtouchupjj4.jpg

Just a bit of sharpening and level adjustment. Not sure exactly what you wanted.

Do you have the original un-resized photo? Or is that the size and resolution it was taken at?

Most reactions

Back