I wasn't the only source of warmth in my bed last night....

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....it was SO FRIGGEN COLD last night, I slept snuggled up to a hot water bottle!

The heat doesn't get to my room very well, and it's VERY drafty....last night it got bitter cold and REALLY windy.....I didn't think to check the actual temp in there until around 11 this morning, when it was 52. It's supposed to be colder today. :S

I should seriously think about starting to migrate south for the winters....

Gah, reminds me of last Winter when I was too lazy to get a heater for my room. It was 40 degrees one night when I fell asleep. I think my room was averaging around 45. I slept in shorts and a t-shirt though anyways, just because I like being cold. Hmm, I love being cold.

Everyone knows the only appropriate way to get yourself warmed up is to find a member of the opposite sex you find attractive and invite them to keep you warm...

Gah, reminds me of last Winter when I was too lazy to get a heater for my room. It was 40 degrees one night when I fell asleep. I think my room was averaging around 45. I slept in shorts and a t-shirt though anyways, just because I like being cold. Hmm, I love being cold.

I like it cold, too, but....I do have some limits. ;)

The railroad spike is for the sake of the forum take one for the team...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back