I will edit your photo.. challange me :)

Artandsister.jpg

Artandsister4.jpg

Thanks, Schwettylens :thumbup:

I'm very happy with the work you did the picture looks great in my opinion.

I'm going to print out a few pictures and frame it and mail it to my sister.

Thanks Art

Thanks Art! I think if you also print out black and white in gloss, it will turn out real good.

before

4731401834_727cb50e13_b.jpg

After
heirloom.jpg

I could have done more but since it is not a paying gig :p. Good enough on flash gallery but not to print.

What effect! Perfect achieve! I've got to move on to learn more about photography. Thanks

Good attempt. I'm sure you used the whole eye we can see. I might see what I can do and show you the result of my effort. Unfortunately, I'm lazy (have I already mentioned that somewhere else?), and most likely won't get to it...but if I do, I'll create a new thread for it and let you know when its done...just to compare results...

I just updated it.. not sure if you saw it before or after. I just uploaded it like a minute ago when you replied.

Hmm.. i cant refresh it. Ive updated it but not showing on my screen.. same name and link.

Agent Drex... PM me your name for credit on my website when I uploaded it. You need to clear your temporary internet files to view the updated version (just the (images).

PHoto taken by a member here name DVD.

EiffelTower2.jpg

EiffelTower2RUEdit.jpg

Great job on the tower Schwettylens

French people are so nice.. you just say "Excusez-moi" and everyone will move so you can take a good picture :).

I "challange" you to learn how to spell challenge.

I realized it and cant edit the title on this forum.

Why dont you go around and say the same thing to thousands of threads on this forum with wrong spellings? Ass hole.

BTW. English is not my first language.

Most reactions

Back